FHI Flat Iron - Pricey but Well Worth it!
FHI HEAT founded in 2003 is an award-winning brand providing hair tools to Hollywood and the world of beauty. FHI’s hair tools are advanced technically and are affordable.
For a few minutes styling, hours of glam will be afforded all day using the FHI Flat Iron.
The FHI Heat Platform Tourmaline Ceramic Professional Flat Iron will straighten strands, and this highly rated iron will curl and wave hair with its beveled plates. Styling control is provided with the black iron with red ceramic and tourmaline plates that instantly heat for frizz-free shiny hair. Being a professional iron, it is more costly.
Features and Performance of FHI top seller's Flat Iron
- With three or more tools in one, the three coatings of red tourmaline ceramic plates provide negative ions for preserving hair moisture and shine.
- The beveled plates offer flexibility in styling with plates from 1/2 to 1-3/4-inches wide.
- The ceramic plates heat fast and recover quickly from each hair passing.
- Higher heat settings on the FHI Flat Iron make it perfect for any type of hair from fine to coarse, thin to thick and unmanageable hair.
- Exactness in styling is achieved in the different plate thickness sizes from 1/2 to 1-3/4-inches. Smaller irons give tighter curls.
- The high-end temperature of 450-degrees F. is quality provided by a professional salon accomplished at home.
More FHI Flat Irons:
The FHI HEAT GO styling iron has plates that are rounded for creating ringlets, flips, and straight chic styles with many temperature ranges and fast heat recovery. It also uses ceramic tourmaline technology to preserve natural hair moisture and sheen.
FHI HEAT EPS Black Diamond styler is a diamond digital ceramic 1-inch professional hair styling iron that highlights digital temperature regulation displaying different colors for hair texture and type. It uses special black diamond plates. The iron comes with a sleek blue and black carrying pouch.
For normal or fine hair, the temperature is recommended from 266-338-degrees F. For thick or coarse hair use temperatures from 410-450 degrees F. For best results, permed hair should be used at 356-392 degrees F. FHI Flat Iron reviews show this to be a highly rated product a little on the pricey side, but well worth every penny spent.
Hair that is coarse and/or curly can only have smaller strands of hair put into the iron at each time. The FHI irons are wonderful to use on hair weaves straight or curled. All irons come with a 9-foot cord that swivels 360-degrees.
A 1-year Limited Warranty covers any malfunction or defect caused by faulty materials or workmanship that was purchased through a professional salon or other authorized dealer. Flat irons are essential for styling hair into a salon looking elegance. The FHI Flat Iron selections provide the best hair care for thick, coarse, fine, curly, and straight hair into anything desired. It is a daunting task finding the best iron for the money without going to the mall. There are several choices in the FHI line and the following will provide an overview of differences as well as similarities.