Paul Mitchell is not only a brand of the highest quality professional hair care. Paul Mitchell is also a company that take action when the subject is making this Planet a better place. This is one of the first companies that standed up against animal testing. Paul Mitchell also supports many charity efforts that helps childrens, people, animals, and the planet. And for more than 30 years Paul Mitchell also sponsor sport events! The company is also known for its beauty schools located around the United States.
The leaders of the company are Paul Mitchell and John Paul Dejoria as Co-founders and Angus Mitchell as Co-owner. With just $700 John and Paul launched the company on 1980! It was formally headquartered in Beverly Hills, California and has since moved its world headquarters to California. On 2008, 28 years later, they launched the Paul Mitchell Pro tools and the fans could now buy their own Paul Mitchell best flat Iron or Hairdryer! The line of Paul Mitchell products includes shampoos, conditioners, sprays, moisturizers, flat irons, dryers, brushes and combs. Their treatments and hair straighteners can tame even the toughest and frizziest hair.
Paul Mitchell Tools Technology
The technology behind the success of the Paul Mitchell Flat Irons is incredible: they use Express Ion Complex technology for better results. This technology is one of Paul Mitchell trademark! Express Ion Complex is a blend of volcanic minerals. These minerals offer negative ions and far infrared heat naturally! The straighteners also use quality materials, like ceramic plates, LCD display and extremely fast heating. So, in resume:
Paul Mitchell Flat Iron
The following are the professional flat iron tools produced by Paul Mitchell in ensuring that your hair will stay healthy and free of damage caused by hair ironing.
- Express Ion Smooth – This is the bestseller of the brand. It has a classic design, with cushioned ceramic plates, that ensures your hair a healthy looking shine. It smoothens hair strands inside and out in less time. It can heat up in one minute. The Paul Mitchell black flat iron of this type is the most sought after.
- digital temperature control with LCD display.
- Heats to 410-degrees F in 60 seconds recovering in 5-seconds.
- With its SmartSense microchip, it recovers its heat fast with each pass through.
- Ceramic plates are cushioned with beveled edges 1.25-inches wide.
- It uses Far-Infrared and negative ion technology for keeping moisture in for smooth hair.
- The automatic shut off is after 1-hour but is customizable for specific timing needs.
- 120V/AC, 60 Hz, 40W and plugs into a USA 120-Volt outlet and is UL listed. Dual voltage to 240-Volts allows for global usage.
- The cord is 8-feet long and does not twist up.
- A 1-year warranty is in the box.
- Express Ion Style – A favorite of stylists, this flat iron comes also with ceramic plates. The silicon strips the flat iron has polishes hair strands only in one passing, leaving the hair remarkably conditioned and shiny. It can heat up in one minute and it has a five-second recovery time. With this iron, you can style your hair in many ways may it be curly, straight or wavy.
Paul Mitchell's Curl Irons:
- Express Ion Curl – Being the editor’s pick, surely this flat iron has some amazing features. This flat iron has an aluminum barrel that creates superb and long lasting waves and ringlets. It has a temperature lock, ceramic heat delivery system and digital temperature control. What is impressing about it is its capability to hydrate curls and leaving an incredible shine.
- Express Iron Curl XL – It has the same features with the Express Ion Curl except that this iron creates loose waves and voluptuous curls.
- Express Iron Curl XS – This comes in an extra slim design and produces bouncy ringlets. It also has a temperature lock and digital temperature control. It hydrates and enhances the shine of every hair strands.All of these flat irons heat up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and have warranties
Their hairdryers look like they came from the future! Very sophisticated and fashion! The hairdryers use Neuro Motion- Touch Activated Dryer. They call this the “MotionZone Technology” and it turns the dryer on or off when someone picks them up and down. They also have very powerful motors, LED display, different heat settings, and a SmartSense microchip that activates the function that cleans the filters.
Paul Mitchell is the bestselling straightener in the marketplace. With his hair care products being the very best, it’s no wonder his iron is also the best. The iron smooths strands of hair gently yet fast for healthy looking hair with extreme shine. It will flip hair ends, not burn or cause split ends, and can be used daily with no harm to hair. It is as gentle to the hair as a breeze.
The iron works on Afro-American hair, thick coarse hair, and fine thin hair, curly or straight hair.
Paul Mitchell’s #1 best seller at the moment is the MetalTech Collection Neuro Smooth. This Paul Mitchell Neuro™ was meticulously created to ensure optimal performance. MetalTech Collection Neuro Smooth delivers the results you want, every time.
Paul Mitchell flat iron reviews are positive and rate this iron as the best favorite.
The quality is high and the price is right for this flat iron straightener. To tame and smooth the wildest and most disobedient locks, the ceramic plates will do the task. The negative ions are used to break up water molecules that infiltrate the hair adding moisture and closing up the hair cuticle. The Far-Infrared heat smooths hair strands to look and feel conditioned and shiny.
The wonderful iron adds body, softness to hair with sheen. It will straighten without pulling hair and will never burn hair. Don’t buy a ton of cheap irons. This is an investment in hair that is worth treating well.
Paul Mitchell has been used and trusted in professional salons for decades. With his iron, satisfaction is guaranteed for salon-type results. The magical ability of this iron straightens hair without minimizing the natural hair volume, so it’s perfect for thick fat hair. Hair will never be limp with Paul Mitchell’s irons.
The quality...the care...the touch. 5 star. The best flat irons!